Having a Sibling with Mental Health Challenges During COVID 19
COVID-19: Being a sibling to a person with a disability Webinar. View PowerPoint here.
- Supporting Siblings of Children with Mental Health Needs by Emily Rubin, MA, MSW, LCSW
- Parenting Impossible Podcasts with Hillary Dunn Stanisz, Esq.
Sibling support podcasts with Emily Rubin
- “LABBB Podcast Episode #20: Massachusetts Sibling Support Network with Emily Rubin”. The Reality and Brutally Honest Truth About Special Needs Planning Podcast. https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/labbb/episodes/2020-01-11T03_07_28-08_00 (January 15, 2020).
- “WPFP7: The Sibling Experience: Understanding and Supporting Our Other Kids with Emily Rubin”. Wild Peace for Parents podcast. https://www.wildpeace.org/podcast-1/2018/11/11/episode-1-k2a87-s25l3-n45dx-alwwd-hzjl2-7wcjc (June 5, 2019).
- Resources from the Pacer Center: