Educational Presentations from the MSSN
For family members, professionals, and service providers
No Sibling Left Behind:
- designed for parents of young siblings and professionals;
- addresses the overall sibling experience (what it’s like for siblings to grow up with a brother/sister with a disability);
- provides strategies to support siblings;
- explores current trends in sibling research and the growing sibling movement.
We request a $250 honorarium for No Sibling Left Behind.
Future Planning is a Family Affair:
- designed for adult siblings, although other family members and professionals can benefit as well;
- addresses how to effectively advocate for an adult brother/sister with disabilities;
- explores the legal and financial issues associated with caregiving, and
- discusses how best to work together as a family to make a plan for future care.
We request a $250 honorarium for Future Planning is a Family Affair.
To learn more or to schedule a presentation, please contact email@example.com.