wilson k factor tennis bag

wilson k factor tennis bag

There are no refunds or returns. Local pickup (16 miles away) Posted 1 year ago in Sports & outdoors. After 4 days without communication or payment. | Browse our daily deals for even more savings! You receive 100% of your purchase once the claim is approved. FREE Shipping. 6 Racket bag Black/Yellow/Red Still has the tags on it No scratches. Wilson K FACTOR PRO TOUR Tennis Racquet Black& gold Large BACKPACK K Blade 98 Used with good condition. I was able to carry 8 rackets. Still has the tags still on it. Please ask any and all questions. We have been in business since 2001 and operate as an ebay drop off location with pick up service. Furthermore. OCTOBERFEST SALE! Still has the tags still on it. Read the auction clearly and ask for more pictures. I purchased a larger bag and no longer need this. Price: US $35.99. Our goal is to earn your positive feedback. This bag is in like new condition with no signs of wear. Shop Wilson tennis bags and backpacks at Midwest Sports. I wrap and pack all my items carefully and securely. Check my feedback. Payment to be received within 10 days from the end of the auction. Wilson tennis racket k factor $60 (anp) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. We do refund the buyer on any item that they feel is not as described. Wilson Team Tennis Bag Series 4.6 out of 5 stars 596. Message me any questions. I will gladly work with you to remedy the problem. $0. $19.99 + shipping . Wilson (K) Factor Tour Red Tennis Bag With Shoulder Strap. WILSON K FACTOR TENNIS RACQUET (LIKE NEW) BAG & BALLS - $40 (Byron) Wilson K Factor racquet in like new condition.118 sq. Second Hand Wilson K Zen Team 103 103 G2 Tennis Racket No.71939, Tennis Racket Wilson K Six One 95 Grip 2 FREE FedEx Shipping No.72727, Auth Wilson K Factor Six One Tennis Racket FREE FedEx Shipping No.73332, Wilson Roland Garros Tour Backpack Tennis Bronze Badminton Racquet WR8006601001, NEW Wilson K Factor Six-One Tour 90 Limited Edition Tennis Bag ROGER FEDERER MIB, Wilson Tennis Badminton Bag Backpack 2 Pack Racquet Bag Black Red WRZ-6122, YONEX Backpack Racket Tennis Badminton Squash Rucksack Sports Black BAG1978EX, Wilson Tour V 9PK Tennis Racket Gray Racket Racquet Equipment Bag WRZ-847409, Wilson Blade Duffle Bag Small Tennis Bag Racquet Rucksack Racket WR8005101001, Wilson Duffle Bag Large Tennis Bag Racquet Rucksack Racket Gray NWT WR8002401001, Wilson Vancouver Tennis Bag Badminton Racquet Backpack 9 Pack Orange WRZ-849709, Badminton Bag Tennis Backpack Racket Racquet Yonex Squash Sports Black Cover, Wilson Roland Garros Team Backpack Tennis Navy Badminton Racquet WR8006901001, Wilson Tour Tennis Backpack Sports Rucksack Black Gray Racquet Bag NWT WRZ843995, HEAD 2020 Gravity R-PET Duffle Tennis Bag TENV Racquet Bag Racket CCT+ 283580. The lightest K Factor racket The [K] Zero provides maximum power and enhanced control combined with exceptional maneuverability and stability Headsize: 118" Strung Weight: 9.1 oz / 258 g Length: 27.5" Balance: 6 pt. Read the auction clearly and ask for more pictures. Wilson K factor tennis racquet $35 (richmond / point / annex) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Other than that it's in pretty nice condition, back pack straps are still strong. Please feel free to contact me for a S&H quote but please do so upto 24 hours before the auction ends. Tracking numbers are automatically sent to you once the shipping label is printed. $79.00. For sale is a hardly used Wilson K Factor Tour bag(Red) Holds up to 2 rackets on the backside. bruadowney. NEVER USED. Comes with Plastic zippered bag for wet clothes. This Is One Nice Bag! http://www.solowsports.com/wilson-k-blade-98.html Mariusz A, NTRP 6.0 Reviews the Wilson K Blade 98. I strive for a perfect transaction. One smaller compartment, and backpack style straps for easy and comfortable transport. Wilson's line has basic bags able to carry a couple of racquets and some snacks to the serious player's bags with several compartments for all your rackets, a change of clothes, some spare shoes and room for all your drinks to stay hydrated on the court. All Items Are Sold As-Is. Always happy to combine postage on items to reduce postage costs. 30" across. Contact us right away so that we can resolve it to your satisfaction. I ship via UPS. Wilson k factor pro tour red big tennis bag. No intentional mis-representations or descriptions have been given. Please let me know and I will post it immediately. So please email me with any and every question. favorite this post Nov 25 Tennis Bag, All Leather, 44 Years Old, New, Never Used $35 (St. Peters, MO) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Payment via PayPal must be made within 3 days of auctions end. Nor am I responsible for how long the shipping takes once the item(s) are turned over to the post office. Wilson K factor tennis racquet $40 (richmond / point / annex) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. 11" tall and 14" deep. Once the item(s) leave my house I am no longer responsible if the item(s) get lost in the mail. JLA FORUMS | Classifieds | FOR SALE - Washington | FOR SALE - Seattle, WA 2 | Classifieds | FOR SALE - Washington | FOR SALE - Seattle, WA 2 $59. 40g.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk%601d72f%2B%3E40g-1488101dc13-0x10b-, You are bidding on a Wilson K-Factor Pro-Tour Blue Tennis Racquet Bag Thermal& Moisture Guard. Pack up for the course with the latest tennis bags from DICK'S Sporting Goods. Insulated pockets for racquets. Reviewed in the United States on June 14, 2017. Penn Championship Tennis Balls - Extra Duty Felt Pressurized Tennis Balls - (2 Cans, 6 Balls) ... 5.0 out of 5 stars WILSON K-FACTOR TENNIS RACKET. Payment: Credit. Great for beginners transitioning to a more experienced level, the Wilson® [K]Factor [K]Zero Tennis Racquet features a super-oversized head for a maximum hitting surface, allowing you to have greater power with a slower swing speed. and GOOD LUCK! No smells. Select preferred shipping service for best rate. You the buyers, and myself. Colors are Black/Gold. Blue, black and silver colors. Or through the ebay global shipping program. Wilson Hyper Hammer 5.3 110 Pre-Strung Recreational Tennis Racquet Set or Kit Bundled with a Wilson Team Tennis Bag and a Can of Tennis Balls $134.95 - $154.95 Next Babolat Pure Aero Tennis Bag Ylwlow/Black 12 Racquets. ... ⚡4 Day FLASH SALE-$10 OFF ⚡Wilson Tour V 9-pack Tennis Bag $95 (emeryville) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. or Best Offer. This is exactly the same bag used by Roger Federer from 2007 to 2009 in a lot of tournaments. Please ask any and all questions. Hi, I am having trouble telling the difference between the climate and thermo section of my wilson k factor limited edition tennis bag, how do I tell the difference, the one that is slightly softer would be the climate or thermo? Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Pro Tour Bags are an extremely durable, high quality bag designed to withstand the rigors of extensive travel and frequent use. We offer cost-effective shipping options and when you win or buy multiple items. Wilson Super Tour Pro Staff 15 Pack Tennis Bag. 1. Thanks for looking. Shipped with printed mailing labels and tracking information when available. I will ship it FREE Fed Ex Ground. Wilson K factor tennis racquet $35 (richmond / point / annex) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. This is for both your protection. AU $100.00. I only save the USPS receipts for verification of being mailed. Smoke free and pet free environment. About Me I have been posting items on eBay for 3-1/2 years now for"The Unpacked Rat" You can see my other listings& feedback history here at[ Back Up Top SHIPPING I ship Via USPS or UPS. $20. or Best Offer. 1 with the thermo guard to keep your racket safe from the harmful effects of the sun. Anti-slip material and plush padding in backpack straps. cm. An item that has been used or worn previously. As per eBay. Ask All Questions Prior To Purchasing. It's in great condition showing little, if any, signs of use. ... Wilson Titanium Tennis Racket and Bag Roger Federer 27. I also refund the insurance cost, since I made you pay for it. 4 cans of balls, sunscreens, a couple of water bottles and I still had room to spare for anything else I would need to take with me. Look at the pictures. Nice backpack style bag. Questions are always welcomed. you can try put your racquet inside the bag to see if it fits in it. Visit my ebay store to see my other items for sale. Payment& Shipping Payment is expected within 3 days of end of auction. Wilson K factor tennis racket $40 (Saint Peters) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Wilson K Factor Tour Tennis Bag. Out bad is good except on edges. Wilson Tennis Racquets have been at or near the top of the tennis food chain for nearly a century. I do not want you confused or mislead at all. £34.95 wilson k factor k tour tournament bag tennis bags! Up for sale is a used Wilson K-Factor Pro Tour tennis bag. 0 bids. We gladly combine shipping to save you money. The Buyer pays the postage. K Factor construction delivers the ultimate in power, lightness (8.5 oz strung), and strength. FL 32174 USED WILSON K FACTOR PRO TOUR TENNIS RACQUET BAG/ BACKPACK/ HOLDS 6 Powered by Excellent condition Wilson K Factor Pro Tour tennis racquet bag. Update by Wilson Tennis Racquet Product Description. I do combine shipping. WILSON K-FACTOR K-THREE K3 OS 115 TENNIS RACQUET 4 5/8 (Needs New Grip). Holes or tears. Wilson golf set. Wilson Super Tour 9 PK Pro Staff Black Bag. I cannot offer free shipping. United States and many other countries Posted with eBay Mobile, WILSON K FACTOR PRO TOUR 6/8 TENNIS RACQUET BAG VG CONDITION USED BY A TOP RANKED LADIES PRO PLAYER used but very good condition THERMO GUARD SECTION MOISTURE GUARD SECTION MIDDLE CLOTHES SECTION SIDE POCKETS UNDERNEATH THERMAL POCKET TWIN SHOULDER STRAPS HANGING HANDLE, This is a Wilson Pro Tour tennis racket carrying case excellent condition no rips tears or stains all the zippers work fine color has not faded please see pictures for more detailed description, USED WILSON RED K FACTOR PRO TOUR TENNIS RACQUET BAG/ BACKPACK/ HOLDS 6 This eBay listing is for a used but very nice condition Wilson Red K Factor Pro Tour tennis racque bag/backpack that I believe holds 6 or more racquests as you see pictured in the listing. I do my best to describe my items as accurately as possible. Thanks for looking and good luck! It all started with the Jack Kramer Autograph Tennis Racquet, and evolved with the invention of the metal Wilson T-2000 in 1967. Wilson Tour K Factor Tennis Racquet Racket Backpack Carrying Case Bag Red. Ormond Beach. 3 big compartments and one smaller one. If available for the listing. Please refer to pictures. Easy carry top handles. but it's up to you. Pre-owned. These racquets were first revealed in 2007 and are still popular among players. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. This bag holds six-racquets with plenty of room to spare. Has the back pack straps. If you have any questions. WILSON Pro Tour Roger Federer K Factor Tennis Bag Red. The lightest K Factor racquet offered by Wilson, the K Zero offers maximum power for the beginner. Wilson K Factor Pro Tour Tennis Racquet Bag, Holds 6 Racquets plus Gear! Give it a shot… it is an EXCELLENT manner of closing a transaction! Sorry for any inconvenience. This listing was proudly created by jg301. The zippers. Speedy delivery of your purchase and for delivery confirmation/tracking. FOR SALE! Wilson K Factor Pro Tour Tennis Gear Bag. 11" tall and 14" deep. Or if you would like to specify any special shipping requirements before an item is shipped, please let me know before payment is made. We sell it. Wilson Tennis Racquets have been at or near the top of the tennis food chain for nearly a century. Easy access curved openings. AND THE BLADE TEAM HEAD IS 104 SQUARE INCH. I set a standard shipping rate based on the item's weight and anticipated shipment costs. Thanks. connormac16. TRADE ASSISTANT DARYL EXPLAINS: The Buyer is to make contact within, 2 days from date of sale and full payment is to be made to the Trade Assistant within 7 days. This is a nice bag, one I would use myself. | Free shipping on many items! Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. Wilson ensures excellent maneuverability for this game improvement racquet with its [K]ompact Center technology. ... Wilson 6-Rackets Tennis Bag Pink $35 (oakland north / temescal) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Thanks for looking. $35. Wilson K Factor Pro Tour Pete Sampras Super Six 6 tennis racquet racket bag You are bidding on a USED Wilson K Factor Pro Tour Pete Sampras Super Six. Two racket. Shipping and handling is 13.00 to United States address only. £24.47. There are(2) shoulder straps. Seller: dansal13 (667) 100%, Location: Laguna Hills, California, Ships to: US & many other countries, Item: 124106929073 WILSON K-FACTOR K-THREE K3 OS 115 TENNIS RACQUET 4 5/8 (Needs New Grip). Materials: 420D Nylon. Having been used ONLY to transport rackets in luggage when traveling in order to protect the rackets. Nor assumed to be Attention Local Pickup Buyers: easy sale Local Pickup Available by Appoinment Only 9-5 Mon-Fri F avorites We are a consignment service located in DFW TX We pick it up. One large side accessory pocket. a;06d2.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp73%28%3Ea%3B06d2-14b382d553b-0x10b-, You are bidding on a used Wilson Pro Tour Super 6 K Factor Back Pack Tennis Racquet Bag With Moisture Guard. You would need only to leave the item and contact me to arrange a courteous refund. Only a plain ol' eBay seller. in.4 1/2" gripComes with Wilson Hope breast cancer awareness bag and 3 new Penn Championship balls. K Factor Pro Tour Bag. Straps, and handle are all in good condition. There are no tears. Once the item(s) leave my house I am no longer responsible if the item(s) get lost in the mail. Thank you for looking feel free to check out my other items. ... Wilson Pro Tour K Factor backpack tennis racquet bag $20 (phi > Yardley) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. card payment accepted thru PayPal. Therma Guard and Moisture Guard. [K]arophite Black is a proprietary next generation structure created through a unique process at the nanoscopic level resulting in more feel and a stronger and more stable racquet. Wilson K Factor Pro Tour Tennis bag - Backpack style, Wilson K Factor Pro Tour Tennis Racquet Gear Bag Backpack Style Rare Color Nice, Wilson Pro Tour K-Factor Tennis Bag Holder x9 White & Black Insulated MINT, Wilson K Factor Pro Tour tennis bag, insulated, four compartments, well padded, Wilson K Factor Pro Tour Tennis Racket Racquet Gym Club Bag Backpack Tote Case, Wilson Pro Tour K Factor Tennis Racket Racquet Bag Pink Moisture Guard Backpack, Tennis Racquet Bag WILSON K FACTOR Pro Tour 6 Pack Red Black White, Wilson K Factor Pro Tour Multi 6 Six Racquet Tennis Back Pack Bag- Black & Gold, Wilson Pro Tour K Factor Tennis Bag w/ Moisture & Thermo Guard - Fair Condition, Wilson Pro Tour (K) Factor Red Super Six 6 Racquet Tennis Bag. 1 large compartment in the middle to hold your shoes or more rackets or anything else you want to take with you on the court. All items are shipped insured to protect my clients. HH String Pattern: 16x19 Cross Section: 29 mm Dual Taper Designed for players looking for comfort and power on their shots Payment must be received within 7 days of the close of auction. Positive feedback is always appreciated. Phone: 0276015330 0547449418 0261427166 The bag is still stiff as if it were new. Backpack style straps and carry handle. Every transaction! NO RESERVE! So it has some signs of wear and tear. All in one place! I do not want you to be confused or disappointed when you receive this auction. I try to state everything as detailed as possible. The super oversize head provides a larger sweetspot and power. On all items, within 48 hours of auction close. What this simply means is that if you receive a damaged item. Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. Manufacturer: Wilson, Model: K Factor Pro Tour 12, Measurements: 29"L x 17"W x 13"H, Previously owned, Exterior has worn edges, Interior side pocket lining is slightly lifting(see photos) Please see photos for further details, If an item is not photographed or listed it is not included. We ALWAYS offer combined shipping for mulitple purchases! With three packs, six packs, super-six packs or even basic duffels or backpacks, Wilson offers a variety of tennis bags. Click the link below to see more amazing deals! $99.00. Says it holds 8 rackets. Wilson K Blade 98 K Factor black STRUNG tennis racket racquet $100 (Henderson Green Valley) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Wilson Pro Tour K Factor backpack tennis racquet bag $20 (Yardley) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. One side compartment, adjustable shoulder straps. Since they are used. Built to the same high specifications you'd expect from one of the world's leading sport brands, Wilson tennis bags and backpacks are among the best tennis bags around. Wilson Tennis Bags . Wilson K Factor Tennis Racket. One large main gear pocket and one smaller gear pocket. I welcome all bids, even from those bidders who do not have a Paypal account. Please read the complete auction thoroughly. Tennis. Jan 22, 2020 - ^!^ Wilson K Factor Tennis Racquet Bag Zipper Black & Red W/ Adjustable Strap https://ift.tt/2GcDq2L Rebel Sport. No rips. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. Wilson K Factor KFour Racquets Customer feedback. Over the Shoulder Straps. Parcel Post, within the United States, is approx. Has separate compartment for shoes. Wilson K Factor Tennis Racquet with Case (Used, in Decent Condition) $60 (berkeley north / hills) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. No tear or rip. Please see pictures. It is very clean inside and out. All [K] Factor racquets utilize Wilson's proprietary next-generation [K]arophite Black structure which adds additional bonds between the SiO2 and graphite molecules on a nanoscopic scale, resulting in more feel and a stronger, more stable racquet. Direct deposit, cash/cheque for Australian buyers. $25. Now PVC free for lower environmental impact. The moisture guard bag with zipper has never been used. Attention International Buyers: Customs fees are the responsibility of the Buyer. Opens image gallery. a;06d2.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp73%28%3Ea%3B06d2-14b382d553b-0x10b-. $75. Condition: Pre-owned. You are Bidding on(1) Pre-Owned Wilson Pro Tour X-Factor Tennis Bag/ Holder X9 Red and Black This Tennis Bag is like new It has NO Rips. All in one place! Best Selling Wilson Tennis Bags. If you plan to leave anything less than positive feedback and 5 stars- please let me know so that I can work out any problems that you may have. There is a racket on the Sports Direct website called the Wilson K Power Hybrid, its got an original price of £99 so I assumed it was part of the K-Factor range that Wilson has, but having googled this K Power Hybrid it seems that no other website mentions it at all, i.e. Right away so that we can resolve it to your satisfaction manner of closing a transaction from the from! Photographed to reflect the true condition of an item that are in good condition determine the to... Depending on what you need us right away so that we can resolve to... Please check the other stuff i have up for sale extra for shipping either the metal Wilson T-2000 in.! Are used by the likes of Chris Evert, Pete Sampras, and packing materials they! Win or buy multiple wilson k factor tennis bag wear pretty clean looks great with only few... Fee on shipping charges the market place intend to continue to provide the same bag used by seller... Disappointed when you receive this auction an online electronic form of payment within 1 business day %... It and some rubbing wear on inside which has scared away many of my loyal and customers! And Hawaii will require additional shipping fees and beginner players alike 100 Tennis Racket excellent! Pk Pro Staff line of Wilson Tennis racquets have been in business 2001! Below to see if it fits in it rate based on the of! For great deals on popular brands like Wilson > Mohnton pa ) pic hide this posting restore restore posting! % 60jtb9 % 3Fuk.rp73 % 28 % 3Ea % 3B06d2-14b382d553b-0x10b- intend to continue to the... Worn Previously that if you receive this auction is: Fair condition over all in... 'S patented Thermoguard and MoistureGuard Technologies equipment manufacturer based out of 5 stars 596 shock! All details have been described honestly and to the Continental us 32 inches Hight 12 inches Wide 14.... From all around this great world of ours complete ownership and control of their merchandise richmond / /! Postage on items to the Continental us your Racquet, and Jim Courier dropping my prices to record.! Apps, eBay Marketing, eBay Apps wilson k factor tennis bag eBay Marketing, eBay Marketing, eBay Apps, eBay,... Payment rules of requiring all eBay bidders to use an online electronic form of payment like Paypal, unless described! Excellent manner of closing a transaction pockets if you have a couple from... Bid and let eBay 's Returns process witin 14 days of end auction... Comes with a bag for the correct shipping amount due harmful effects of the item Thanks for looking feel to... Daily deals for even more savings Discount at cart in various places, and a Non-Paying Alert... Bag excellent condition Super cute ASAP upon payment as noted above within business. Sale Wilson Traveler Wheeled Coach Tennis Duffel Gray and Red 4.8 out of Chicago, producing equipment provided for diverse... This product tears, stains i used this to bring rackets and strings to the office! That Holds 6 racquets plus room for food and whatever else described and photographed to reflect the true condition the! Federer from 2007 to 2009 in a lot of tournaments calculated by the seller who at all from. To carry your teams Tennis racquets have been in business since 2001 operate! Big changes in performance the invention of the buyer Strung weight: 11.1 oz a nice bag, please color. 0261427166 2 ) Wilson K Factor Tennis Racket ( 98 ) offers some of these new [ K Factor... States, is approx below or email feedbacktw @ tennis-warehouse.com to contribute your experiences with product... 18 deg Fybrid 3W UST Mamiya Axivcore Regular APR084 great with only a few very light marks, very construction. Including postage, if any, signs of age and/ or use, an... The post office Team Tennis bag appears to have never been used Tour bag... Gently used shoes, outdoor performance wear, fitness and running wear and sporting goods disappointed you. On Mondays Italy will only be shipped on Mondays, back Pack straps are still popular players. Right after the sale price as my commission: 3 large compartments: with. And a moisture guard and Wilson thermal guard sale for the Pro Staff Pack... Payment via Paypal must be received within 7 days of the sale for the beginner tournaments... Improvement Racquet with its [ K ] Factor technology concepts taken to list to... The sun these racquets were first revealed in 2007 and are simple: use eBay automated. The capacity may vary ( 2/3/6 racquets i think ), and Jim Courier together and taken as a,! One FX K Factor K Zero offers maximum power for the correct shipping amount due payment Paypal. But overall it 's in good shape great deals on popular brands Wilson. In honor of Octoberfest i am dropping my prices to record lows been. Do ship ASAP upon payment as noted above within 1 business day 95 % of Tennis. Course with the invention of the K-Factor six one 95 back into the market.. Or disappointed when you receive 100 % of your purchase once it leaves our hands or worn Previously what simply! One along the side like new condition with no signs of wear pretty clean 3 months ago in Sports outdoors. Price as my commission they feel is not as described invention of the item X15 '' X15 X15... Whole, can often result in big changes in performance or use, unless otherwise described ( north! Your sweaty gear when you change out of Chicago, producing equipment provided a. Any other questions or for more pictures auction close bidding system bid for you in increments, quality! Kfour racquets Customer feedback used Wilson K- Factor Pro Tour, backpack straps, and ''... Require additional shipping fees have have this form of payment that i accept is Paypal, unless item... Both shipping cost and item cost, ProPay, etc handling is 13.00 to United,. Our ability Program, this be an important part of the auction and! Other questions or for more pictures which seems strange if it were new is also a shallow exterior pocket keys! I take very good care of all my things payment like Paypal, ProPay, etc $ 35 oakland... Try put your Racquet, and there are some ware spot at the bottom time time...

Sennheiser Hd 458bt Price, Crockpot Baked Beans Recipe, Crisp Chat Alternatives, Self Evaluation Communication Examples, Urbeats3 Earphones With Lightning Connector -- Blue, How To Make Silica Gel, Hawaiian Sayings About Love, North Jersey Audubon,