university villa apartments reviews

university villa apartments reviews

First off, the apartments: I live in a six-girl apartment with a basement. Contact Us . At University Villa, find a great place to live. Wednesday. Jenna has been extremely helpful. Jenna Blankenship is awesome!! There's an account with that email address. My roommate and I had some trouble with our thermostat and Ron came right over and helped us out. You'll get hidden fees all the time. See all available apartments for rent at University Villa Apartments in Kansas City, KS. University Villa Apartments, Logan, UT. Sort By: Default. Haleigh Cummings. The leasing staff is waiting to show you all that this community has to offer. University Villa Apartments in East Lansing, Michigan offer a premier location on Abbot Road, just blocks from downtown East Lansing. We always had to call maintanence to fix stuff…, Total nightmare!! Schedule a Tour; Our Communities; Return to Content. I Havent had any trouble with tenets everyone keeps to themselves for the most part. Always goes above and beyond the expected. Would recommend this complex to anyone looking for an affordable place to live with friends close to campus! By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. Disclaimer: Features and Amenities data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive features and amenities offered. or email martysanders808@gmail.com or Call 808-222-3804: For Hawaii Home Loans. Anything we've had problems with whether it be keys or noise she helps us out. University Villa at Ironwood offers more than just apartment living in Tucson, Arizona. Apartments at University Villa Apartments have rental rates ranging from $ 493 to $ 875. Devin Jaqua, By: Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. The management is clueless and they don't care about individual residents. She is a top notch employee and has made living with DTN easy. Register; Log in; University Villa Apartments. University Villa offers spacious one or two bedroom apartments with a great floor plan that will be perfect for your needs! University Villa Apartments is located in the 62702 Zip code of Springfield, IL. 09-18-2019. University Villa Apartments is located atop a tree-lined bluff overlooking Kansas City. University Villa at Ironwood offers more than just apartment living in Tucson, Arizona. Stop by to schedule your tour. I went to pay rent one day around two in the afternoon and found the…, While they try to fix things quickly. 0 reviews. The location is perfect, within reasonable walking distance to campus. Choose your preferred 1 Bedroom Apt or 2 Bedroom Apt with floorplans ranging from 580 Sq.M., and contact the property manager today and request a viewing! We have had such a positive living experience here because of her! 09-04-2019. After an efficient and well-done repair, he proceeded to talk with my roommate and I for a minute; really a nice guy. Thee best. Julia Crowe. Reviews for University Villa Apartments . University Villa Apartments is located in the 63121 Zip code of the Normandy Neighborhood in St. Louis, MO. University Villa offers spacious one or two bedroom apartments with a great floor plan that will be perfect for your needs! University Village off campus housing near OSU offers studio apartments, one bedroom apartments, two bedroom apartments, and three bedroom apartments. 1251 N 800 E Logan, UT 84321. p: (435) 787-4985 Email Us. University Village Apartments on Colvin. Monday. Love the new paint job! By: Live by yourself or with roomies - our premier student-friendly apartments offer the option to live in a 1, 2, 3 or 4 bedroom apartment. 8 reviews of University City Village "My mom lived here and loved it! We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. That means restaurants, shopping, bars, and Michigan State University are just seconds away! Check Availability Thank you for your interest! Alan Zukerkorn Van Zee, President, NMLS #297154 Alan@hawaiimortgage.net Office: 808.988.6622 Toll-Free: 888.632.6622 … Yeah, the apartments are small (especially the kitchen) and most of the units have cinder block walls, but I really didn't feel like they were that bad. University Villa Apartments is a Missouri Fictitious Name filed on March 17, 2015. Some apartments are run down, the carpets can be nasty, though I hear they're replacing them soon. I've written and rewritten several reviews, all dripping with hate, anger, and loathing. Where. 17 were here. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Danielle Stephan. Please try again. They wouldn't let me…, Rough spot, to say the least. University Villa at Ironwood offers more than just apartment living in Tucson, Arizona. What. Jillian Seguin. I never have to wait more than a day to get something fixed if it is broken. 10-09-2019. There is very little parking and if…. She is both professional and personable. My first week we lost hot water on three separate occasions and everyone in our building had…, I've lived at the villa for two years and have enjoyed it. Discover floor plan options, photos, amenities, and our great location in Logan. I love living at University Villa! Claim this company. UNIVERSITY VILLA: CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE CURRENT LISTINGS FOR THIS CONDOMINIUM COMPLEX. We are dedicated to making the complete off-campus living an exclusive experience. This apartment community is located on 635 Abbot Road in the 48823 zip code. Please take a moment to log in to your resident portal to share your experience or email us at [email protected]. By: The index is presented as a familiar letter grade format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community. as far as the apartment its fair.…, I love the ward and the people. Reviews (517) 337-0505 Website. Our windows had to be redone because they wouldnt shut all the way! By: Get Directions . Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public. Tuesday. Friday. Sitemap; Cookie Preferences; Accessibility Statement. Not all communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their report card. By: We are dedicated to making the complete off-campus living an exclusive experience. The apartments are super cute and updated. But there's more than enough of that in the world to go around so…, Absolute worst place I have ever lived. 2 reviews of University Villa Apartments "I lived here from the end of November 2014 until June 2015. Apartments in Kansas City, KS. This organization is not BBB accredited. Amenities and Features Ratings & reviews of University Villa Apartments in Provo, UT. University Villa Apartments include 20 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom apartments, and a charming Historic House with 6 units. Everyone…, Simply put, University Villa is a terrible place to live run by management who really doesn't seem to care. The inside of the apartments look like crap! Menu. - University Villa Management. There is absolutely…, the worst management i've ever had. University Villa Apartments has rental units ranging from 586-861 sq ft starting at $829. ONE ROUTER with slow…, I have lived here in the villa for about 2 years. 315 Small Rd, Syracuse, NY, 13210. Live by yourself or with roomies - our premier student-friendly apartments offer the option to live in a 1, 2, 3 or 4 bedroom apartment. University Villa Apartments offers affordable but newly renovated apartments near KUMED, amazing restaurants, shopping and fun! Thank you for sharing your feedback! Visit Website. Contact Us Today About Availability. Anonymous. Thank you for the kind words Danielle! That means restaurants, shopping, bars, and Michigan State University are just seconds away! 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in 84604 (19), 2 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 84604 (20), 3 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 84604 (15), 84604 Apartments For Rent Under $600 (23), 84604 Apartments For Rent Under $1000 (32), 84604 Apartments For Rent Under $1200 (33), Highly Recommended Apartments For Rent in 84604 (11), Top Recommended Apartments For Rent in 84604 (5). All amenities are very easy to use and work great! The office staff never got in touch with the maintenance people so it didn't get fixed. The time which he took to make sure it was done right was wonderful and I feel very confident and safe having him in our unit and working on out appliances and plumbing. The maintenance staff is superb - it really couldn't be better. Jenna has been extremely helpful. You’ll love coming home to classic architecture and tree-lined streets. Jenna Blankenship is awesome!! University boasts numerous amenities for the outdoors and pet lovers in addition to accommodating apartment features. Saturday. Managed By. We're very happy to hear how happy you are living with us and that we've taken good care of your needs as a resident! Welcome to University Village. Disclaimer: Floor Plans data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive floor plans offered. They…, The apartartments are old, but nice enough. These communities will show an "N/A" for their survey sections. By: Jessica Jones. Maintenance staff is also great! Local Eateries; UMSL; Metro Link North Station; We are … There was a general error. Username and password do not match an active account. Overall Ratings (4 Ratings) 4 Reviews for University Villa Apartments. Your Hawaii State Condo Guide Realtor. It's freezing inside and our heating never worked. There is a hole in the drywall behind our oven where there is paper and mouse nests. Select a star to begin your review. 100.0% recommended › View More. Always goes above and... Find home with us for Fall 2021 near MSU and get a chance to win an Oculus Quest 2, Apple Airpods Pro, Sonos Beam Soundbar w/Alexa, or an iPad Air! The staff is always very helpful, and maintenance is good at following up with any problems. Great location!" Ratings & Reviews. CLICK HERE TO SEARCH THE OAHU MLS. Today, Ron came out and fixed out toilet which had come unseated and was moving around. Historic Villa Apartments: Nice Appartement! University Villa Apartments Details 2966 Francis St Apt 201 , Kansas City , Kansas , 66103 , United States 1 913-298-6623 Website Leave a Review Recommend Add This Page to a Stack Follow Read reviews from residents of University Villa Apartments, check out community ratings and testimonials from verified residents. The wards are all great (i've moved around within the villa or had combined ward activities). Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. We'd love your feedback! She passed away before her lease was up and they quickly rented her unit, so her estate wouldn't have to pay the remaining rent." Address: 623 Gayle Street Lake Charles LA 70605. eBrochure; Photos; Map; Reviews; Contact Us. cost of recheck is $10 i didn't clean a drawn and was charged. We are dedicated to making the complete off-campus living an exclusive experience. Was this helpful? 314.254.7354 info@helkgroup.com 4318 Walker Ln St.Louis MO 63121 Social Networks. Home; Amenities; Pricing. Burcham Management. The 4318 Walker Ln location in St. Louis's Normandy neighborhood is an ideal place for residents. University Villa Apartments - 563 N 700 E, Logan, Utah 84321 - Rated 5 based on 2 Reviews "Right next to campus off of Old Main. Jalpa Patel, © 2020 DTN Management . They have a great location, nice pool and hot tub sweet lounge and I love the ward. Thank you for your 5 STAR review! Find 6 listings related to University Villa Apartments in Provo on YP.com. FIND A FLOORPLAN FEATURES WITH CLASS. With our completely renovated apartments, we offer up to date amenities and finishes such as: FREE Wi-Fi with 12 Month Lease; Cable-Ready Connection; All New Appliances; Modern Finishes; Hardwood Floors; Crown And Base Molding; Amenities. It was kinda like watching gentrification happen. University Villa Apartments in Lake Charles (LA) reviews, contact details, photos, open hours and map directions. Select between studio to 2 bedroom apartment options priced from $565 to $725. University Villa is in a great location and a good price, too! Thursday. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & more. Contact us for availability! ufff!! With easy access to I-35, we are just minutes away from KUMED, Westport, Country Club Plaza, UMKC and Penn Valley. This was over…, This place is glorified on their internet site. University Villa Apartments in East Lansing, Michigan offer a premier location on Abbot Road, just blocks from downtown East Lansing. clean check ridiculous. Live by yourself or with roomies – our premier student-friendly apartments offer the option to live in a 1, 2, 3 or 4 bedroom apartment. Visit Website. Did you. TEXT US Call us : (517) 580-6029. Skip Navigation. Nice tennants, great building (Casa Aldea), helpful staff, etc. So me and my cousin moved here because it was a bit cheaper than most of the other places we checked, but the lower price doesn't outweigh the cons to living here. She is both professional and personable. University Villa Apartments 635 Abbot Rd East Lansing MI 48823. Its close to the university. Live by yourself or with roomies – our premier student-friendly apartments offer the option to live in a 1, 2, 3 or 4 bedroom apartment. Excellent maintenance team member, super helpful, very friendly and caring. A few reasons why are listed below: Office staff was always in flux, since the manager was mean and unhelpful to residents and employees alike. By: 2. We have found three mice in our apartment. SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal. We have fully furnished options available, with luxury upgrades in certain styles. With easy access to I-35, we are just minutes away from KUMED, Westport, Country Club Plaza, UMKC and Penn Valley. Sign today so you have a chance to say “Alexa, skip to 2021!”. University Villa at Ironwood offers more than just apartment living in Tucson, Arizona. All Rights Reserved. We have had... Great apartment with very affordable price, helpful and friendly staff, love the location! The rent is not expensive, but with all the fees added over time you can get you private room with your private bathroom somewhere else for the same price or cheaper. 8 reviews. Find the best-rated Provo apartments for rent near University Villa Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com. University Villa Apartments is located atop a tree-lined bluff overlooking Kansas City. PROUDLY MANAGED BY. Pay Rent; Maintenance; Contact; Apply; Welcome to University Villas. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. We will be picking a winner each week. Find University Village on the Housing and Dining map. Its a joke. Write a Review. 39 likes. We appreciate your feedback. Excellent maintenance team member, super helpful, very friendly and caring. This place looked awful before the renovations were finished around January 2015. The girls in the office are always nice and friendly; they are very helpful as well. As with any apartment complex, some people like it and some people…, University Villa tends to have a nice, down to earth crowd in the wards that are on the younger side, but that's about all it has going for it. Report a problem. Resident Reviews for University Village Apartments on Colvin | 315 Small Rd, Syracuse, NY 13210. First off the staff is crappy and unwilling to help. Amazing quiet place to live.

Toyota Fortuner 2010 Model, Osceola Vista Campground, Noxgear Lighthound Uk, End Fed Antenna Design, Sword Art Online Season 3 Episode 5 Reddit, Honda Civic 2012 For Sale In Karachi,