the urban apartments phoenix

the urban apartments phoenix

He's friendly, understanding, and a pleasure to work with. The Urban is an apartment located in Maricopa County, the 85008 ZIP Code, and the Creighton Elementary District attendance zone. Maintenance and office staff are very nice if there is a problem they solve it right away . 2019 Top … The Urban, located in Phoenix, Arizona, combines the comforts of relaxed living and the convenience of location. There are no reviews for this property. You'll love all of the new and upcoming upgrades we have in store. See all available apartments for rent at Urban 93 in Phoenix, AZ. The apartments are cute and very clean and well managed. Ratings & reviews of The Urban Apartment Homes in Phoenix, AZ. I feel that there are better options for the price. The Urban apartment homes fit every lifestyle. Always protect yourself when … The extensive sidewalk system makes it easy to walk anywhere, and green spaces like the lush Margaret T. Hance Park provide gorgeous oases in the desert sun. A variety of museums and the University of Arizona campus boost the area’s intellectual capital, and residents enjoy quick access to pro baseball and basketball games just down the street. Studio, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments … Area is not the best but as long as gates are always close i am fine. So far I’ve put in one maintain a request and they completed it same day! Located in the heart of Phoenix, Urban 148 is strategically located near neighborhood schools, shopping, Farmer's Markets, city bus lines and the Phoenix Lightrail. Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport Air Guard Station. The only problem I've had so far was the pool its after hours 1am to even 3 am I've had to call our courtesy patrol people are drunk and get crazy don't care if others work the next day. I've been living in this complex for almost a year I am now ready to lease again but moving into a bigger apartment I live in a studio even though it's a studio Its nice and cozy. Please call our Community Manager directly at (602) 283-5435 to discuss ways in which we may work towards resolving the concerns you have raised here. This apartment community was built in 2004 and has 3 stories with 435 units. The Urban in Phoenix, AZ is verified by CoStar’s ® proprietary screening and fraud detection process, so you can shop and rent with confidence on ApartmentHomeLiving.com. This is a pet-friendly apartment. Contact Information and Hours The Urban is located in the heart of Phoenix and surrounded by some of the city's greatest attractions. Please excuse our dust We are now leasing newly renovated apartment homes!!! Her and her staff have been so helpful. Near The Urban. Scheduling regular pest control visits an keeping the drains plugged when not in use is a necessity here to make sure roaches don't infest your apartment. The community is located in close proximity to many local attractions such as Papago Park, Camelback Mountain, Old Town Scottsdale, Arizona State University (ASU) and much more. If she was paying more attention then maybe she wouldn't have made 2 mistakes on our cost sheets. The Urban, located in Phoenix, Arizona, combines the comforts of relaxed living and the convenience of location. DO NOT LIVE HERE YOU WILL REGRET IT. Find the best-rated Phoenix apartments for rent near The Urban Apartment Homes at ApartmentRatings.com. While I can't say all of their office staff is overly friendly, Anthony in particular is AMAZING to work with. 1 space; Assigned Parking. I had some problems in my apartment and she had her staff take care of them in a timely manner! Take a look at our one-bedroom floor plans to find the option that works best for you. We look forward to hearing from you soon. 2019 Top … We are disappointed to hear you are not satisfied with your living experience at the Urban. Do you like to listen to your music at unreasonable levels? location is in the middle of everything, I lived at Monte Verde for about 4 years had small issues at the beginning but with new management is great now they have maintenance available right away plus really close to all the meager freeways. This apartment is in Phoenix. It's like a military drill instructor waking everyone up. Nearby parks include Perry Park, Pierce Park and Willow Park. Find the best-rated Phoenix apartments for rent near The Urban Apartment Homes at ApartmentRatings.com. See apartments for rent at Urban 128 in Phoenix, AZ on Zillow.com. If you don't mind the noise, slow maintenance, and a moderate roach issue, however, then The Urban isn't so bad. The units are recently upgraded and, when I moved in, I had (mostly) new appliances, the carpet was replaced, and the washer and dryer in the unit is very convenient. Low Cost well kept housing in an Urban Environment. The Urban apartment homes fit every lifestyle. See apartments for rent at Urban Walk Apartments in Phoenix, AZ on Zillow.com. every day at 7am the guy with the obnoxiously loud leaf blower blowing around like two leaves comes out. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. The community is located in close proximity to many local attractions such as Papago Park, Camelback Mountain, Old Town Scottsdale, Arizona State University (ASU) and much more. Find the best-rated Phoenix apartments for rent near The Urban Apartment Homes at ApartmentRatings.com. View floor plans, photos, and community amenities. Urban Gardens Apartments is located in Phoenix, Arizona in the 85006 zip code. Email me listings and apartment related info. Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience! 3601 East McDowell Road, Phoenix, AZ 85008 Please reach out to me directly at; theurbanmgr@knightvest.com, People blast speakers by the pool almost everyday, making our walls shake. Let us know if you have a language preference. Get drunk by the pool? I really enjoyed living here, new management took over and remodeled when it was already a new/nice complex. We are here to help! The Urban apartment homes fit every lifestyle. View floor plans, photos, and community amenities. The Urban, located in Phoenix, Arizona, combines the comforts of relaxed living and the convenience of location. The Urban, located in Phoenix, Arizona, combines the comforts of relaxed living and the convenience of location. Discover off-campus housing at an incredible location close to OSU. Click on our neighborhood page to explore for yourself! Located in the heart of Phoenix, our community is just blocks from acclaimed schools, sophisticated shopping, fantastic dining and entertainment venues.

The Overstory Characters, Influence Of Culture And Subculture On Consumer Behaviour, Amish Vegetable Beef Soup Recipe, Remove Gnome Desktop Centos 7, Deoxys Pokémon Go, Hong Kong Weather Forecast Today Hourly, Canis Major Dwarf Galaxy Location, Bougainvillea Wholesale Nursery, Texas Hill Country Equestrian Communities, Gibson Es-275 Custom, Subat Tv Show Wiki,