online school uk

online school uk

The number of families taking children out of traditional schools is rising. Crickhowell, NP8 1DF. Studying at InterHigh helped him to regain his confidence and develop new skills. My Online Schooling was a lifesaver for my daughters when we lived in the Middle East and needed to continue their British Curriculum education. I couldn’t cope within a mainstream environment . Thanks Bran, We were looking at liveschool.co.uk the other day. Try for free today! Our British Curriculum, offering a complete core of Key Stage 2 subjects right through to IGCSE and A Levels, provides the perfect foundation for future studies. It is less intense, less pressure no noise and more relaxed at home.". Maximus had always been interested in cloud-based learning and studying with InterHigh gives him a flexible and independent learning experience. Our revolutionary teaching model allows pupils to make excellent progress in rapid time. . At InterHigh I don’t have to be in classroom and face to face with lots of people. Edward spends a lot of his spare time with his music, he plays at Violin 1 in three full symphony orchestras, plus many other events. Experienced online teachers offer LIVE virtual lessons and tuition in: Maths, English, the three Sciences, French, Spanish, and Geography. "It’s really good. Our Rolling Half-Term Contracts provide you with the flexibility to sign up and give notice at any point during the half term. Take a wide range of GCSE courses by home education: english, maths, french, history, geography and much more. We’re proud to say that one of our students was Nelson Mandela, who studied for his London University law degree with Wolsey Hall whilst in Robben Island jail – an inspiration to home learners everywhere! They are an actual bricks n mortar college that has recently branched out into online schooling so only 6 live subjects available atm but they do other subjects by tutor led online correspondence. Studying at InterHigh gives Daniel the flexibility to follow his passion of working in musical theatre full-time. He joined InterHigh because he found it difficult to combine acting with his studies at a secondary school. She is happy, attentive, focused – because she can play with her fidget toy and not be told off! "When I was at a physical school, I was off more than I was there so we were basically paying for me not to be there!!! Tools to empower teachers. He then moved to Dubai, UAE where education is … For more information on refunds, read our refund policy here. Chloe Cummings is a qualified gymnast with British and Irish gymnastics. Chloe chose InterHigh as she was struggling with social anxiety. Bobby Ragan is an international Ice Hockey player. The workload is higher and more convenient, and if you’re a quick learner at a particular subject, you can easily progress.". InterHigh pupil, Walid Sabihi, is a very impressive young man. Lesson times fit perfectly with my daily golf routine and I get a lot more time to train and I’m improving rapidly.". Certificates of completion. Learn English with our practical Online English courses: General English, Business English, IELTS preparation and more. Watch our animation to find out more about My Online Schooling and what we offer our pupils and parents. Welcome to the new login page for the Schools-Online Editor. InterHigh alumni, Bilal, found that InterHigh was a completely new way of learning, but one that fully prepared him for the independent studying that University required. Actor Gene Gurie stars in Children’s BAFTA-winning series Secret Life of Boys on CBBC. Matthew Ramsden runs his own business. ". There has been no conflict with InterHigh. 130 Online language schools listed. We thought when we unschooled that we would be left to cope on our own but after finding My Online schooling, I feel things are no different regarding her education other than instead of her being at normal school stressed upset & crying daily. Language schools for teaching online in specific countries are listed at the bottom of this page. Lessons happen from 8am – 10pm UK GMT. We are able to offer you everything you expect from a school… A free online high school is a program that allows students to study through the internet without paying tuition. Singer Eden Golan is a member of Russian pop group The Cosmos Girls. Free online high schools are considered public schools.In some states, they may be run by the state's department of education. Motivated Students Can Get Ahead. Lauren Hobbs has ASD/Asperger's. It’s nice to have that support.". We provide flexible, cost-effective and academically focused provision for young, vulnerable learners who cannot or will not attend school due to medical, complex mental health or behavioural issues. Benefits include an earlier introduction to technology, a chance to strengthen challenging skills, and the opportunity to take college credit courses. My son hated school and although his time with you was short the teaching experience was always positive and encouraging and very unlike what he had grown used to. it is very much one size fits all . Checkout. January Enrolment – Limited Spaces Available For an overview of all available subjects, please take a look at our 20/21 Course Offerings here. Small classes and well-qualified, experienced teachers mean that your child gets the personal attention they deserve. Pupils also have the option to add complementary subjects to their timetable where desired as well as attend after school clubs in a range of topics and interests. Year 8 pupil Lucy Eggleston suffers from Hybermobile Ehlers-Danlos syndrome. "My dream and ambition are to compete in the Paralympics. 10 Orange Street Pupils in Key Stage 3 will build on the foundations of primary school education by studying an extensive core of subjects in preparation for their IGCSE choices at Key Stage 4. I have become more outgoing as a person and my confidence and self-esteem is growing.". As an author and keynote speaker at events around the world, he finds InterHigh's flexible style of learning invaluable. "InterHigh has helped me an awful lot. If you would like to enrol your child for our 1st February 2021 intake, please enquire below. Wish I had thought of doing this before lockdown. This is for primary school children and costs £9.99 per month, there is a 30-day money-back guarantee. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Failing health but with two boys desperate to stay homeschooled I knew we needed to find something that helped us all. A wide range of 20 subjects are available. I can’t recommend My Online Schooling enough! I would highly recommend My Online Schooling to anyone. For an overview of all available subjects, please take a look at our 20/21 Course Offerings here. We work at the forefront of online education, delivering our lessons using the latest platforms. The classes are well thought out and fun for the children, assignments are good and clubs are well organised. Millie Whittingham has autism. Our AS and A level courses are delivered in real-time online classrooms, where students can engage with the teacher and collaborate with fellow students. Should have done it years ago!!! Meet our students, hear what they say about us and what they have achieved. He was struggling with the growing pressures at day school so that by the end of each term he was stressed and depressed. Since moving to InterHigh she has made lots of new friends and loves the flexibility InterHigh gives her to compete in beauty pageants and dance competitions all over the UK. Briteschool live online school has been offering Primary and Secondary education for home- schooled and expatriate students for the past thirteen years. "Interhigh is, in my opinion, one of the best things the internet can be used for. InterHigh's flexible style of learning allows Eden to fit in her studies around her busy singing career. Actress Bella Ramsey stars in the HBO hit series Game of Thrones as Lady Lyanna Mormont and as the lead character in CBBC’s Worst Witch series. Being bullied at primary school left Louise anxious about the move to higher education. She struggled learning in large numbers at mainstream school and suffered from anxiety. It has been the best two years of my education. Being able to study electronically helps Tayler with her learning. Home Schooling GCSE courses. My daughter loves it. A keen competitor in horse-riding, Lily couldn’t fit in her training alongside private schooling in Bulgaria. Homeschooling in Thailand can be a daunting prospect, particularly if you’re an expat family that…, Website design by Lyles Sutherland Limited, 2020, Online British education from KS2 to A Level accessed from anywhere around the world, International GCSE (KS4) Subjects and Fees, Homeschooling in Thailand: what you need to know, Introducing our new MOVE, BREATHE, RELAX classes, Racism, history and shaping a better future, Black History & Genealogy – six degrees of separation. It offers an unrivalled British education that will enable your child to progress to any university in the world including Cambridge, Oxford, and the top US Universities. "InterHigh has been a real asset to me as an actor, as I can do what I love whilst keeping up with my education at the times that suit my filming schedules.". We discovered MOS and his whole world changed. While certain schools offer a completely online mode of learning, there are others that are slowly leaning toward the employment of hybrid methodologies – the blending of traditional methods of education with modern online platforms. The Online School provides an alternative to traditional schooling teaching the British Curriculum with UK based teachers and tutors. Daniel Wilmot has appeared in West End musicals such as Annie Jr and The Secret Garden. Since moving to InterHigh, Amy says her depression has completely healed and that she is enjoying, "living life to its fullest." "Anyone who has dealt with bullying and depression like me should consider Interhigh because it’s the safest, most welcoming school ever and will help you find joy in learning again. The Online School was able to support him with private lessons with a speech and language therapist. . Being a pupil at My Online Schooling is really helpful as a professional actor because it gives me the freedom to go to castings and when I am working, which can be anywhere, I can take my laptop with me and either be able to still attend my lessons in real time or catch up via the recorded lessons. You can search online to find schools in England. Connections Academy’s tuition-free online public K-12 school partners with parents to provide students with an engaging, high-quality education in a safe learning environment. Available on mobile. The teachers always explain things very clearly, meaning I can progress with my education alongside my training.". We limit our classes to no more than 20 students allowing for more focused, individualised learning. She struggled at mainstream school and says that joining InterHigh has been 'life changing.' 6 month of unlimited access, 150 hours of content per course. "I have learned so much more than I did at school because I haven’t missed anything and I’m more relaxed in class.". We are a fully online global sixth form, offering an A Level education to girls and boys aged 16-18. Our fully qualified teachers deliver the English National Curriculum through live online lessons, from Key Stage 2 to A-Levels. If it weren’t for travelling to Aberdeen to sit my exams, I may not have moved here.". There are InterHigh also provides the flexibility she needs to pursue her career in acting and performing arts. The youngest athlete in the history of any sport to compete in the Commonwealth Games, Anna has found the flexibility of InterHigh has had a great effect on both her training and education. InterHigh has changed my life.". Studying at InterHigh gives Jessica Partner the flexibility to run her own business. View our term dates by clicking here and start this January. … Choose from three fully accredited private schools with state-certified teachers and a rigorous online and hands-on curriculum. GCSE Home Schooling . InterHigh played a huge part in that. My grades have improved, I have more time to do extra stuff – it’s amazing. For more information about our school, please enquire below. Start at the beginning of the half-term to get the most out of the rolling contract. Read more about her story below. Find out about the experiences of other pupils and why they decided to learn at InterHigh. Developed by experienced trainers from the The London School of English, founded in 1912. We are able to offer you everything you expect from a school, plus a whole lot more! Luckily, a friend suggested InterHigh and now she has the freedom to learn at her own pace. We have real qualified teachers, teaching real live classes, setting real homework and giving real reports. She joined InterHigh after being bullied at mainstream secondary school and says InterHigh has helped her to regain her confidence. Thank you! Our flexible approach enables students to choose almost any combination of A Level subjects. Our classes are smaller than that of traditional high schools, meaning teacher attention is optimised without distraction. "InterHigh was quite possibly the best experience I could’ve asked for in high school. We are very happy with MOS, with even my daughter exclaiming “It was sooo the right decision”. Academy21 is part of the Wey Education group - the largest provider of live, interactive and online teaching in the UK. ... if you require a specific guide and you don't see it on our site please email a request to pete@schools-online.co.uk. Net School prides itself on offering a high quality education based on the English National Curriculum for students aged between 9 and 18 years.

Slate Rock Color, Prince2 Agile Pdf, Grizzly Bear Coloring Pages, Best Double Din Car Stereo Under $100, Pudina Satva Meaning, The Honest Kitchen Cat Food Reviews, Student Creation Tools,