nickname quiz questions

nickname quiz questions

Queen-B. What did the title mean? 0. Fun. What do you think of your new nickname? that you can create and share on your social network. Popular Quizzes Today. (For Girls Only Unless your Boy Name sounds girli-esh!! 0. There's also a town in North Carolina (Greenville) with that nickname. Your house is on fire. Match the celebrity to his or her nickname. Answers to Famous Nicknames Quiz Questions (a) Herodotus (484-425 B.C. ANSWER: Fun Washington Facts: "On November 11, 1889, Washington became the 42nd state to enter the Union. Which Chelsea footballer of the 60s and 70s was given the nickname Chopper? Who was he? There are many nicknames out there. 5. Experiment around with the nickname you got until it sounds the best it can be! Don't you wish you had a cool nickname? The Golden State. It is intended for fun only so do not treat the result too seriously :) Answers. US outlaw Henry McCarty was better known by what nickname? To which religion does someone with the surname Singh belong? 1 – Who captained West Ham United in their 1980 victory over Arsenal? What is your fave color? Nickname Generator: What is my Nickname? The Gem State. If you think you answered incorrectly, you can always go back to any question and change your answer. Only one English king has been nicknamed “The Great”. Which US State is known as “Mount Rushmore State”. Name the celebrity quiz questions and answers: 15 questions for your home pub quiz GUESS THE CELEB is the perfect addition to your at-home or virtual pub quizzes. Adolf Hitler was known as “Der fuhrer”. Weakest Link: 'H'+'I' Countries 13,577; Silhouettes: Disney Title Characters 6,750; Find the US States - No Outlines Minefield 5,945; 18 Ways Not to 'Share' 5,929; Erase the World 3,590; More Quizzes You are one classy lady and you have finally earned your crown! Come up with the nickname for each and every NCAA Football Bowl Subdivision (Div. 3. Well, with this really fun quiz you can find nicknames that suit you. Should your nickname be cute, girlie, funny, weird or tough guy? Take this quiz! Take this quiz! A score this low is criminal. We send trivia questions and personality tests every week to your inbox. 0. All of the bnha characters are class 1A students. Nicknames Quiz – Questions. Should your nickname be cute, girlie, funny, weird or tough guy? Are you the one who thinks that your name does not stick with you? If you think you answered incorrectly, you can always go back to any question and change your answer. Over 475 trivia questions to answer. Answers to Famous Nicknames Quiz Questions (a) Herodotus (484-425 B.C. ), Greek Physician (a) Otto von Bismarck (b) Napoleon (c) Rasputin (a) Charlie Chaplin (b) Sarah Bernhardt ; Democritus ; Thomas Alva Edison, who … Have you always wanted a nickname? New York. 1997 The Rokerites needed to find a new nickname after leaving Roker Park. (a) Herodotus (484-425 B.C. 50states.com > Quizzes > Progess. FAMOUS NICKNAMES. 50states.com > Quizzes > Progess. Incorrect. Which animal is known as the ship of the desert? The Natural State. A nickname is a name that is short or long. Which of these is Pennsylvania's nickname? We have totally been there, where you just feel like your name is not the best or most complete representation of who you are inside. Getting a nickname is super easy with the Nickname Generator. A better kind of quiz site: no pop-ups, no registration requirements, just high-quality quizzes A nickname is a name that is short or long. Tell us in the comments! FAMOUS NICKNAMES. I love socializing! ), Greek Historian (b) Hippocrates (460-377 B.C. Do not think about the answers too long. This test is not based on any scientific study whatsoever. Which British Minister was nicknamed “Dizzy”? Famous Nicknames. What should your nickname be? And … 4. Find out what yours is with this simple, fun and rather funny quiz to get five different choices of nicknames. Quiz topic: What Nickname Suits my Personality. These two great personalities were called the “father of the Nation” in. Even Bill Gates has a nickname. Our nickname generator quiz takes your personality into account to find a nickname that is perfect for you. Take this quiz! The Peach State. It's also the Cotton and Lizard state, but sadly (especially for the latter) it doesn't have an official nickname. ANSWERS. The Old Line State. Submit Answer. (a) Maureen Connelly, the American tennis player. A name on which your friends and family can call you. Incorrect. QUESTIONS. 4. Which US president had the middle name Baines? Take this quiz and find out. 1. Delaware. The Keystone State. Famous Nicknames. It is intended for fun only so do not treat the result too seriously :) Answers. A score this low is criminal. Sections Homepage Trivia Quizzes Free Trivia Questions Player Quiz Lists Ask FunTrivia - Get Answers to Questions Daily and Hourly Trivia Games Crossword Puzzles FunTrivia Discussions Forums … 2 – Which non league club are called the Lambs and why? Are you ready to get Do not think about the answers too long. Do not think about the answers too long. Everyone in the kingdom is in awe of your beauty and bravery! 1 – Who are the Shrimpers? ), Greek Historian, Thomas Alva Edison, who produced over 1000 inventions, Lucille Ball or Lucy, a most successful television comedienne in the popular “Lucy” serial. 4. 5. What would you save? Playing quizzes is free! Famous Nicknames - Quiz Questions & Answers. Rating helps us to know which quizzes are good and which are bad. This test is not based on any scientific study whatsoever. Lots of famous personalities are sometimes better known by their nickname than their real name. 3. Leave your email if you would like additional information. 6. By clicking "Sign Up" you are agreeing to our privacy policy and confirming that you are 13 years old or over. Who was called the “Laughing Philosopher”? - trivia quiz game. Have a look around and see what we're about. Have fun and be honest! Check out our popular trivia games like NBA Basketball Nicknames Quiz #1, and NBA Basketball Nicknames Quiz #2 What should yours be? Popular Quizzes Today. Most fans will know their own clubs nicknames, as well as commonly used ones such as ‘The Gunners’, and ‘Spurs, a nickname almost used more than the club’s actual name Tottenham. I don’t need a ton of friends. It can be funny, cute or just plain weird. What nickname was given to the 7th Armoured Division in 1940? Take the quiz and find out a great nickname that suits you! Question 1 out of 15. Fun. Lots of famous personalities are sometimes better known by their nickname than their real name. Best Of Luck! Then receive your personality analysis. Which Chelsea footballer of the 60s and 70s was given the nickname Chopper? Are you random? What should yours be? Which state is known as The Beaver State? You love every color, but colors that really strike you are usually bright colors or, depending on your mood, purples, blues and metallics. Q1 . Use this fun nickname generator and get your new nickname! Which of these is New Hampshire's nickname? Answer a few questions and find out what name you should really have. Black Cats have long been part of the club's history – a fan is believed to have smuggled a … Fun. Whatever the case is, nicknames have become quite prevalent in our culture, some even dating back to the B.C. Experiment around with the nickname you got until it sounds the best it can be! We're glad you have chosen to leave a comment. Your nickname should match your personality and fit you like a glove in every way. Even Bill Gates has a nickname. 6. Correct. Who was known as the “First Lady of Laughter”? By first touch, March 5, 2020. Remember to rate this quiz on the next page! Do you know the real names of these people from their nicknames? What nickname has been given to Indian bowler Harbhajan Singh? In 2011, a senator tried to introduce a bill to restore its previous nickname as he wanted Arkansas to be seen are more than just a vacation spot. Wisconsin's nickname is also unofficial, so it shouldn't be included in the quiz. The Keystone State. Make sure to take my other quiz(es)! What ware the real names of these American Presidents? It can be funny, cute or just plain weird. I … The Granite State. 3. What nickname does snooker player Ronnie O’Sullivan proudly display? Play our Nicknames & Aliases quiz games now! What is GotoQuiz? Which US State is known as “Mount Rushmore State”. The Arkansas parks system lobbied the state for the official nickname change in 1995, as tribute to its natural beauty. What nickname does Usain Bolt go by? You never found a nickname for you, havent you? Why was he called so? Queen-B. Use my Nickname Generator! It is the only state in the Union that is named for a president. The FA Cup In The 1980s Quiz – Questions. What was Judy The Granite State. What nickname has been given to Indian bowler Harbhajan Singh? Explore our fun name maker to learn your new nickname! What do you think of your new nickname? Posted Friday, November 2, 2018 | 12 Comments. To whom are the following titles attributed? Well, with this really fun quiz you can find nicknames that suit you. Posted in other trivia quizzes. Do not use keywords in the name field. 100% free names quiz. Wisconsin. Play our Nicknames & Aliases quiz games now! The Gem State. A GoToQuiz Exclusive: Big Five Personality Test, allows you to adjust sliders to fine-tune your responses to a series of questions. In which sport did partners McNamara and McNamee compete? Which American city is nicknamed Mile High City ? So what is your PERFECT nickname that will fit you like a glove? What has been the most frequent name for popes? There ar LOTS of nicknames in the world. But having grown up in the midwest, I was very confused when Wichita didn't work. What Should Your Name Actually Be? 7. 7. Posted on Jun 4, 2014. What is the London Underground nicknamed? 1-A) school. Tell us in the comments! Fun Trivia. Let’s see if you can guess some famous nicknames in our quizzes that will put your skills and knowledge to the test. You must select an answer before proceeding to the next question. The Old Line State. Trust me; you don't need to be stressed out as this quiz will generate an ultimate nickname for you. I make friends really easily. Who were these famous stage personalities? Games | Quizzes State Nickname Quiz. But this is the only quiz that will tell you WHY you have that nickname, and not just the nickname. 1. This test is not based on any scientific study whatsoever. 2. Which British playwright and actor was known as The Master? ), Greek Physician (a) Otto von Bismarck (b) Napoleon (c) Rasputin (a) Charlie Chaplin (b) Sarah Bernhardt ; Democritus ; … State Nickname Quiz. Do you know the real names of these people from their nicknames? Which Italian city is nicknamed The Bride of the Sea ? 50 different Sports Nicknames Quizzes on JetPunk.com. Nicknames Quiz 1. Test your knowledge with our Nicknames & Aliases trivia quizzes in the people category. The Golden State. Don't let your parents be the boss of … While a club's nickname could come from many places, when in doubt, use the home kit as your guide. Are you ready for...Our "When Will I Die" Quiz? Find out what yours is with this simple, fun and rather funny quiz to get five different choices of nicknames. Which politician was dubbed The Iron maiden/lady and Attila the hen? Browse through and take nickname quizzes. This quiz is testing out a new look, and if you notice any visual bugs please report them. Test your knowledge with our Nicknames & Aliases trivia quizzes in the people category. 4. Do you still not have a cool nickname? What is the nickname for Santa Clara County in California, because of the chief occupation or business there? The Natural State. 0. Please keep in mind that all comments are moderated according to our comment policy, and all links are nofollow. How much do you know? A General in the American Civil War; from his firm stand at the Battle of Bull Run in 1861. It is intended for fun only so do not treat the result too seriously :) Answers. How would you most likely discrible yourself? ), Greek Historian (b) Hippocrates (460-377 B.C. These humorous, horrendous, or sometimes just ridiculous extra names are assigned to things to help us better reflect what they are really like, so it makes perfect sense how often they’re used, especially by historians. 2. era. What nickname was given to the 7th Armoured Division in 1940? This quiz is sensitive, so be sure you answer every question accurately. Do you have a lot of friends? I’m always surrounded by people. Which of these is New Hampshire's nickname? 1. 5. QM, you should really accept Eugene, OR, and Wichita, KS for Emerald City, at the very least. Guapo. QUESTIONS. I keep myself entertained by staying busy. The Constitution State. Oregon. Who was known as “Stonewall” Jackson? Weakest Link: 'H'+'I' Countries 13,577; Silhouettes: Disney Title Characters 6,750; Find the US States - No Outlines Minefield 5,945; 18 Ways Not to 'Share' 5,929; Erase the World 3,590; More Quizzes 2. ANSWERS. 4. 3. Who was known as the forces sweetheart? Nicknames Quiz 4. Which of these is Pennsylvania's nickname? Q1 . Correct. Nickname quizzes with quiz questions featuring musicians, sport stars, cities and bingo. Most fans will know their own clubs nicknames, as well as commonly used ones such as ‘The Gunners’, and ‘Spurs, a nickname almost used more than the club’s actual name Tottenham. I select my friends very carefully, but I’m extremely loyal to the ones I pick. (GIRLS ONLY) 10 Questions - Developed by: Dahlia - Developed on: 2020-01-06 - 6,369 taken - 8 people like it In this quiz, you will answer a series of questions to find out what your nickname should be. I love hearing all about people! That is why we created this super scientific* quiz that will tell you exactly what name you SHOULD have been endowed with … The Constitution State. The Peach State. And a name is a very important thing! 3. US outlaw Henry McCarty was better known by what nickname? Get notified when new articles are added to the knowledge base. A quiz for the true college sports fan. How much do you know? Let's have a personal and meaningful conversation. What was Dwight D. Eisenhower’s nickname? Answers to Famous Nicknames Quiz Questions. Over 475 trivia questions to answer.

How Much Does The Uk Owe The Us, Eat Right Meal Plans, Instant Yeast Price, Student Accommodation Leeds City Centre, Nursing Assessment Form Template, What Child Is This Chords Piano,