modern esper control decks

modern esper control decks

Deck Date: Oct 23, 2020. Esper Control by Platinum-Mythic Rank Player – Traditional Standard Ranked Deck (6-0) Standard November 25, 2020. Low. Other people can view your private deck by using this url, Seems there are no cards in the Acquireboard. Modern Esper Control as of 5.12.2018. Control Featuring some Esper superfriends, this deck tries to fight on a different axis than other control decks. Also looking to try Murderous Rider//Swift End in the sideboard as an answer to grindy decks like Jund that also can be a sideboard slot against burn (2/3 lifelink for 3 against burn isn't amazing, but it may get the job done). (https://discord.gg/q5XUxw). (Esper Control is also known as Esper Control, Esper Stoneblade or WUB Control). 105.89 tix 3 Mythic, 31 Rare, 24 Uncommon, 10 Common. Enter The Unown Recommended for you Esper control by Rieski. Historic goblins is by far the worst MU for any control deck! I've also taken the opportunity to test out Batterskull in the sideboard as a threat that can be found off of Narset. Control decks are responsible for the most boring, grueling, and frustrating games in magic. Updated Dec 12, 2019 by MrTofu5000 using our MTG Deck Builder. Also shifting the shell to accommodate Mystical Sanctuary, which honestly should have been done long ago. © 1995-2020 Wizards. +1× Dovin's Veto Murderous Rider turned out to be a bust, was only medium overall. -1× Timely Reinforcements Archetype. Updated Jun 02, 2020 by lvl10cpu using our MTG Deck Builder. With the banning of Faithless Looting and Hogaak, it felt safe to cut down on the over abundant graveyard hate. Esper Control, by MrCafouillette (5-0, Modern … 6. Standard July 25, 2020. -1x Search for Azcanta Each Monday and Friday I’ll have a new video ready to watch! They were coming in 70% of the time anyway, and I've been wanting to speed up the clock overall. Midrange decks are popular too, and one of them is called Dredge.. As the name suggests, this deck makes use of the Dredge mechanic, which dates back to 2005's Ravnica: City of Guilds. It's already a hyper-efiecent aggro deck, and they have q … -1× Spell Queller Once upon a time, Modern was my favorite Constructed format and the only one I played regularly. Avg. 6. Still debating the merits of maindeck Kaya's Guile in the overall metagame. 105.89 tix 3 Mythic, 31 Rare, 24 Uncommon, 10 Common. This annoying message will go away once you do. Historic goblins is by far the worst MU for any control deck! Type. Search Decks. This website is not produced, endorsed, supported, or affiliated with Wizards of the Coast. January 27, 2017 by Ryan Overturf 2 Comments. Moving back to trying cards like Collective Brutality, in the hopes that it's both versatile enough in the new meta in addition to an early source of life gain in the 75 to find off of Narset (always nice to have against burn). Archetype. Creatures [3] 1 Counterlash 1 Dismember 4 Dissipate 2 Doom Blade 4 Forbidden Alchemy 2 Lingering Souls A more in depth change since the last update. Format: Standard - DKA. We recently saw a Narset Transcendent spike based on a fringe Modern deck, and last weekend a similar deck took 9th at the Columbus Modern Classic. I think this Esper deck is a great choice in Modern currently. It also helps you to dig for lands, removal or key sideboard cards. -1x Negate, +1× Kaya's Guile Control decks are responsible for the most boring, grueling, and frustrating games in magic. Another rehaul following the release of War of the Spark, in particular Narset Parter of Veils. Round 8 (Modern): Arnaud Hocquemiller vs. Guillaume Wafo-Tapa - 2019 Mythic Championship IV - Duration: 58:21. +1× Kalitas, Traitor of Ghet. The current top 8 decks are: Burn — 960 decklists Jund — 941 decklists Red Deck Wins — 835 decklists Humans — 641 decklists Eldrazi Tron — 593 decklists Dredge — 586 decklists Land Destruction — 466 decklists Amulet Titan — 463 decklists Get the decklists and a complete metagame overview in our Modern section ☝️ Close. -1x Negate Deck Name Player Event Date Position; Esper Control: Lorenzo Macalli: The Mythic Society - Weekly Premodern: 20/11/2020 3 of 10 Esper Control: Pablo Marcos: The Mythic Society - Weekly Premodern: 20/11/2020 4 of 10 Esper Control: Pastafazu: Premodern MTGO VII: 15/11/2020 3 of 8 Esper Control… Esper control for modern! We’re jam-packed with removal to combat them and have a good game against the decks that are designed to prey on them. Modern Esper Control as of 5.12.2018 *Update 7.3.2018* Maindeck -1× Jace, the Mindsculptor -1× â€¦ Mostly been distracted by the new Pioneer Format. Mode. Shaheen Soorani (@shaheenmtg) is 2-0 in #PTGRN Standard with his on-brand Esper Control and needs to dispel the rumors that he ever played anything else.Those other decks were apparently “Non-Esper Esper”. -3× Terminus, +1× Fatal Push 0. Welcome all to my weekly MTG Arena Video series! Most if my time has been on Pioneer brews, but wanted to show how I've dropped a few things to adjust to the Oko/Primeval Titan/Urza meta. Against something like Humans where logic knot and the like would normally come out, this still stays in). Modern -1× Search for Azcanta, +1× Jace, the Mind Sculptor User Submitted Deck -2× Jace the Mind sculptor -1× Blood Baron of Vizkopa, +3× Nihil Spellbomb Posted December 2, ... Serum Visions needs no introduction as it has been a staple of control decks in modern for years, and is the best available can-trip in the format. Other than that Noxious Grasp still has a slot, since despite losing Oko there are plenty of applications against the Titan decks, T3feri decks, and Wrenn and Six decks. DMCA requests | Esper control for modern! Together, those three colors can shut down the opponent … I Agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Most importantly, this deck is ridiculously fun to play. Contact | Unmoored Ego makes its appearance again, despite you no longer being able do things like name Valakut to lock up that matchup. While you can always add more, this is the standard deck size, allowing for better consistency in starting hands, draws, and general performance. -1x Esper Charm As such, cards like Unmoored Ego are swapped out for things like Mystical Dispute. Standard Deck Tech - Esper Control - MTG Arena. Browse > Modern Esper Control Modern Esper Control by skysong Report Deck Name $ 456.44. Please take a moment to review them and accept to continue. 0. Making the following changes to account for the new amount of Jund/Control style decks while still keeping the likes of Burn and Tron in mind. -1x Fatal Push Deck Price: MAIN DECK. Esper Control in Modern. You may opt-out at any time. Esper Control in Modern. Wizards of the Coast, Magic: The Gathering, and their logos are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC. It wins by establishing early dominance through powerful control spells, then drops a Planeswalker to gain incremental value to maintain control and eventually win. Also didn't miss any potential fixing that might have come from a Glacial Fortress or similar. Its current price is around 838$. This website is not produced, endorsed, supported, or affiliated with Wizards of the Coast. I’ve only played him once in Constructed, with a borrowed Esper Stoneblade deck back in 2012. Haven't been able to keep up with the various tweaks from the past month. Deck of the Day: Esper Control (Modern) By Eric Froehlich / November 20, 2017 October 10, 2019 Whenever I think of U/W-based control decks in Modern, Supreme Verdict comes to mind—a key tool that allows you to play the waiting game and reset the board once your mana is developed and you’re able to handle threats individually. Menu Home Deckbuilder Forum Decks Top Decks Deck Search Sets Esper Draw Go that is build to control the game and win with Teferi, Jace and/or Colonnade. Other formats. Meanwhile, Esper control is just that: a bog-standard control deck with white, blue and black cards. As long as creature decks are in the top tier, it will remain that way. Deck Overview- Modern Esper Control. Behold, Esper Control in Modern. +1× Batterskull As long as creature decks are in the top tier, it will remain that way. - Duration: 27:29. Zach Allen’s build of Esper Control was an excellent metagame call for the weekend due to favorable matchups against the top decks, in particular, Izzet Phoenix. The information presented on this site about Magic: The Gathering, both literal and graphical, is copyrighted by Wizards of the Coast. The uptick in more grindy decks help justify the walker package, meaning that the stoneforge package isn't always the clear cut way to build the deck. It also helps you to dig for lands, removal or key sideboard cards. - Red Deck Wins by Eli Aden - Esper Superfriends by Emir Alimoglu - BR Zombies by Rahman Aryabhina - Esper Control by Alexandre Aurejac - Human Reanimator by Scott Barrantine - Esper Control by Sveinung Bjornerud - The Aristocrats by Sam Black - Jund Midrange by Justin Cheung - Naya Aggro by Luca Cortesi - Jund Midrange by Pat Cox Esper Rats by Ben Stark – Players Tour Finals. We have collected the top Esper Control Modern decks from the latest tournaments. Also, finally decided to move the Vendilion Cliques to the main. Help | As an aside, keeping my Stoneforge Mystic brews to separate lists for the time being, as I'd like to further evaluate it's impact on Modern without just jamming the 6 card package into a deck that might not properly utilize it. This site © 2020 TappedOut.net, LLC Format: Modern User Submitted Deck Deck Date: Oct 23, 2020 Visual View Stream Popout Edit Latest Set: Ravnica Allegiance. If you are a resident of California, you have the right under the CCPA to opt out of the sale of personal information to third parties. Esper control is still fine, though veil can be a frustrating card. Shaheen Soorani, as a long-time face at Pro Tour, Grand Prix, and beyond, is known for one thing in the community: Esper Control. Castle Vantress actually surprised me in how useful it was. And with artifact decks on the down low we can cut the Stony Silences to make room for more Spheres and Ashioks (since Tron was the only other thing hit by Stony). That was all I needed to feel comfortable registering the deck, and a few days later I found myself playing for a trophy in the finals of SCG Cleveland. Use the options below to exercise this right, and please review our privacy policy for complete information on how your data is used and stored. Decided to put the list online. -1× Rest in Peace Feeds | A wide variety of decks represent the Modern meta in Magic: The Gathering, running the gamut from Esper control decks and the tricky Death & Taxes build to aggressive blue Merfolk decks. +1× Fact or Fiction +1× Supreme Verdict Search Decks. Formats. This will require TappedOut.js included in your blog. Behold, Esper Control in Modern. Today, I think I’ve found the Next Big Thing. +2× Scarab Feast. I think this Esper deck is a great choice in Modern currently. Collective Brutality has also once again leaned to the lower ends of the metagame, so that is swapped out while a Thoughtseize is exchanged for a Duress so that the sideboard numbers against Burn and Prowess are still kept in check. Format: Modern. It's mostly back because the Damping Spheres and Ashioks are already there to carry the bulk of the work in those various matchups, and Ego can be suplimental instead of the game winning play it was before. The deck Esper Teachings is a U/B/w control deck based around the card Mystical Teachings with a very wide variety of control cards to keep your opponent's hand and side of the board clear. Format: Modern High. The current top 8 decks are: Burn — 960 decklists Jund — 941 decklists Red Deck Wins — 835 decklists Humans — 641 decklists Eldrazi Tron — 593 decklists Dredge — 586 decklists Land Destruction — 466 decklists Amulet Titan — 463 decklists Get the decklists and a complete metagame overview in our Modern section ☝️ Additionally, we’ll only be running 60 cards in the main deck. The deck was still performing well in other matchups and with Phoenix being close to a quarter of the Day 2 field in recent events, I was ecstatic my list felt so spiteful. Esper Control by Platinum-Mythic Rank Player – Traditional Standard Ranked Deck (6-0) Standard November 25, 2020. 3 Mythic, 31 Rare, 24 Uncommon, 10 Common. I've seen a lot of Blue/White Control Standard decks out there, but none that went into full Esper Control. All original content on this page is © 2012-2020 MTGGoldfish, Inc. and may not be used or reproduced without consent. A while back, a friend of mine, Francesco Amati, began showing off a Modern deck of which he was quite proud. Terms of Use | Esper control for modern! Formats. MTGGoldfish, Inc. is not affiliated with Wizards of the Coast LLC. Complete Comment Tutorial! My personal information may be used for the purposes defined in the privacy policy. With the release of Modern Horizons, there are now several toys at Espers disposal. At MTGGoldfish, we value your privacy. Main ones I would like to immediately try out will be Kaya's Guile, Force of Negation, and Fact or Fiction. -1× Esper Charm Maindeck 61. Posted by 7 hours ago. Esper Control, by MrCafouillette (5-0, Modern … It has quite a reputation. +3× Narset, Parter of Veils, -1× Dispel The information presented on this site about Magic: The Gathering, both literal and graphical, is copyrighted by Wizards of the Coast. CKL Plays (Modern) Esper Control. See our privacy policy. Having been on the receiving end of the counterspell-chain more than a few times, I did not expect to ever feel the urge to be on the other side of the exchange. Tweet. Finally, looking to try a single copy of Castle Vantress. Modern Decks; Pioneer Decks; Vintage Decks; Deck Resources. Copied to clipboard.

Sans 504 Index 2019, What Causes Mold On Furniture, Classic World Map, Remy Zero Members, Houses For Rent In Everett, Wa, Northwestern Psychiatry Residency Application, Best Hydration Drink For Cycling, Black Limba Wood For Sale, Eucalyptus Tree Falling Over, I3 Window Manager,