ketel one cucumber mint mule

ketel one cucumber mint mule

Ketel One Oranje Dutch Sangria. 12 12 Filthy Martini. ... All Drinks. oz. ketel one cucumber mint botanical vodka, simple syrup, lime juice, muddled watermelon, muddled mint, club soda $ 15 $ 12 maldives mule. Hey blog fam! St. Germain elderflower liqueur would be a good substitute and ca be easily found at the grocery or your local liquor store. Each botanical essence is individually and naturally obtained through innovative extraction methods and distillation processes for … Cucumberry Mule at Pub Bricco in Akron, OH. Gals- these are made with 0 sugar, no artificial flavors, 0 carbs and 100% non-GMO grains so you can feel good about making a lighter, boozy choice! Ketel One Vodka Tap Handle Tapper 2020 Topps Heritage Base Cards #250 - 400 + SPs and Inserts Buy One Get Free!! You can use sweetened or unsweetened coconut water depending on our preference. Mexican Mule: You guessed it: Use tequila in lieu of vodka.If you want to add some spice, add a slice of jalapeno to garnish. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Top with 3 oz club soda. Blood Orange Liqueur. Ketel One Cucumber & Mint Botanical Vodka. Fresh Cucumber Juice 0.5 oz. STRAWBERRY MULE. ... cucumber mint pouch. (14 grams) of alcohol per serving, equivalent to one standard U.S. drink. ... go with a Ketel Soda, which is simply Ketel One vodka and club soda with fresh cucumber and mint. Served in a copper mug. ketel one citroen phil’s nitro punch. Tito’s Texas Mule Tito’s Handmade Vodka, fresh lime juice, bitters, ginger beer. We made this Cucumber Mint Mule for a lil’ beach happy hour and it’s our favorite drink of summer! Build in a copper mug or highball glass over ice. Muddle ginger juice, cucumber, and mint. Another great alternative if you’re truly an all-out cucumber fan, go with an infused cucumber vodka. All of the flowers, macaroons and fruit for this post were from Whole foods. Gin Gin Mule: Try gin instead of vodka and garnish with cucumber slices.This one… Stir gently and garnish with a lemon slice. 10. strawberry basil margarita . Laughing Hyena Bucket. The passion in every bottle. CRANBERRY MOJITO Bacardi Limón, cranberry juice, fresh lime juice, mint, dried cranberries, simple syrup, soda 10. In the bottom of a pint glass, muddle together simple, mint, cucumber and squeeze of lime. Pineapple Mule. See more ideas about Ketel one vodka, Vodka, Cocktails. Garnish with a lime wedge. 12. Already had it Mark as favourite. top with soda water when serving. Pineapple Mule. Cucumber Mint Mule. Also- make sure your roses are certified organic before using them as a garnish- most roses are treated heavily with pesticides and you wouldn't want to put any of those toxic chemicals in your cocktail. Kentucky Mule: Swap out the vodka for bourbon and add a spring of mint. Read more Review and Tasting. I was supposed to have help but those plans fell through sooo there I was. You can also substitute any floral liqueur for the Flora liqueur if you can't find it in your local store. Enjoy and have so much fun today! Ketel One Cucumber & Mint – The predominant cucumber taste gives this a hint of Hendrick’s Gin, and this was by far the most interesting and balanced of the three. Orange Wheel. Also, can I tell you guys that while making these I drank every single martinis that are pictured here? The melon and cucumbers pull delicious double duty, adding flavor within the drink and aromatics to the rim as bright, lovely garnishes. Top with ginger beer. Oceanside Mule...15. ketel one vodka, lime juice, mango puree, ginger beer. A slightly floral, and surprisingly light and creamy martini made with Ketel Botanical. Add a little soda water and wow! 3 oz Club Soda. This video is unavailable. CUCUMBER MINT MARTINI Ketel One Cucumber-Mint Botanical, Cointreau, fresh lemon juice, fresh lime juice, mint 12 THE FRENCH Tito's Handmade Vodka, St-Germain, sparkling wine, fresh lemon juice, simple syrup 11 . Top with soda water and enjoy! ... Apple Mule Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Apple Whiskey, Fever-Tree ginger beer Raspberry Rum Mule Bacardi rum, Fever-Tree ginger beer, Gin Gin Mule: Try gin instead of vodka and garnish with cucumber slices.This one… Ketel One Cucumber & Mint Botanical Vodka. Crown Apple, Goldschlager, pineapple and lemon juice, ginger syrup. 12. I was a bartender for 9 years, so I’d like to think I’ve got a pretty good handle on this whole mixology thing- girly drinks might just be my specialty. Ingredients: 3 - 4 cucumber slices; 5 mint leaves It’s made with our fave Ketel One Botanical. Hey girl, it’s Chyna and Tori from Studio Tone It Up! Sour Mix. First up I used the peach and orange blossom variety. 11.00. Buttermilk Fried Chicken and Waffles with Vanilla Bourbon Bacon Jam, Organizing Indy: Sort Support Pantry Makeover, 2 oz. Fresh Celery Juice 0.25 oz. Crown Apple, Goldschlager, pineapple and lemon juice, ginger syrup. ketel one botanical cucumber mint vodka, truly hard seltzer, fresh cucumbers & mint. Ketel One Vodka is distilled from 100% wheat in copper pot stills, filtered over loose charcoal and rests in tile lined tanks until ready. Watch Queue Queue. CRANBERRY MOJITO Bacardi Limón, cranberry juice, fresh lime juice, mint, dried cranberries, simple syrup, soda 10. The tangerine soda is from Whole Foods and is their signature brand, you could substitute any orange soda if you'd like. Put your drink in a cute mason jar and copper mugs for the party and your guests will be extra impressed! It’s made for a pre-lunch drink on a warm summer’s day, with plenty of ice and soda, and a sprig or two of mint thrown in.

Cake Logo Vector, Powerblock Sport 50 Lb, Canon 5d Mark Iv Video Tutorial, Pokémon Let's Go Farm Pokeballs, Paper Texture Procreate Brush,