endless love chinese song guitar tab

endless love chinese song guitar tab

[Intro] A Asus2 A5 A [Verse] A My love D There's only you in my life E A The only thing that's bright A My first love D Bm7 You're every breath that I take E A Amaj7 You're every step I make Dmaj7 E And I (I-I-I-I-I) A I want to share A/G# F#m7 C#m7 All my love Dmaj7 Bm7 With you E A A7 No one else will do Dmaj7 Bm7 E And your eyes (Your eyes, your eyes) A A/G# F#m7 They tell me how … lub u tash Chords used. Sign up Log in. It'll be much more difficult if you don't since the song is in two languages (Korean and Mandrin). I've writen the lyrics according to what I've heard from the song so...I can't gurantee its accuracy (especially the Korean parts). pick A, with adds and hammers. Chinese Melody tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including mama hao, endless love, song of love, there is only you. Endless Love (The Myth) Chinese Version Drum Cover by Nur Amira Syahira - Duration: 4:50. Did this guitar tab for endless love ver 1 help you? This song was originally sung by Jackie Chanh and Kim Hee Seon from the movie "The Myth". Can't play "Endless Love 2"? Endless Love tab by Lionel Richie. Chord Imperfect, 28 / 12, 2017 3,885 . Key Variations. | Musicnotes features the world's largest online digital sheet music catalogue with over 300,000 arrangements available to print and play instantly. Tabbed by Le3 La|2a / Dedicated to: Jaydizzle Soliven / Endless Love Chords by Richie Lionel / CAPO 1st fret / [Intro] / A / [Verse] / A (HIM): My love, D There's only you in my life E A The . Anyone can submit error reports, contribute new tabs and make changes to existing ones. Report Sumbit correction Merge lines ∬ Auto scroll. Search. | A Dmaj7 E7sus2 And your eyes (Your eyes, your eyes) E Amaj7 E/G# F#m They tell me how much you care C#m/E Dmaj7 C#m7 Bm7 D/E Ohh yes, you will always be A My endless love [INTERLUDE] ( A) | | | | [VERSE 2] (bass walk-up on "I'll hold you" Bb to D) A Two hearts, D Two hearts that beat as one E9sus4 E7 A Our lives have just begun A For - ever (Ohhhhhh) Dmaj7 I'll hold you … Improve your playing via easy step-by-step video lessons! 4. Chinese Melody tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including mama hao, endless love, song of love, there is only you The new Songsterr works best in modern browser. 4 0; ukulele ver. Endless Love - The Myth by Misc Unsigned Bands. Download Pdf. Endless Love Chords by Sandy & Júnior. 1 . Shop our newest and most popular sheet music such as "Endless Love", or click the button above to browse all sheet music. Learn how to play your favorite songs with Ultimate Guitar huge database. Guitar tabs for Endless Love by Lionel Richie. Your #1 source for chords, guitar tabs, bass tabs, ukulele chords, guitar pro and power tabs. Free printable and easy chords for song by Lionel Richie - Endless Love. Vocal M S. Rhythm Guitar M S. Solo Guitar M S. Drums M S. View all instruments. Add new tab Help us to improve GuitareTab.com Take our survey! Just Added Tabs Improve your playing via easy step-by-step video lessons! Recommended by The Wall Street Journal Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal If this error continues, please. [F Fm Cm Db C Eb Ab] Chords for The Myth MV "Endless Love" (English Subtitles) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. 3 0; tabs ver. Endless Love guitar chords and lyrics, as performed by Lionel Richie & Diana Ross.Official, artist-approved version—the best guitar chord songs on the web. Endless Love (Jackie Chan and Kim Hee Seon) Try listening to the song first before playing. | This version of Songsterr is based on the Adobe Flash Player which is discontinued from January 1, 2021. Pro Play This Tab. Tab 1 . One accurate version. Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. Tabs search engine, guitar … Tabs Articles Forums Wiki + Publish tab Pro. Have a better version of Endless Love 2 Tab in Guitar Pro format? With your help, we can build a collection of accurate tabs for every imaginable song out there. Tags Endless Love Lionel Richie cappo 1st fret. Chord Imperfect, 28 / 12, 2017 4,226 . Printing is not available on your current plan. 0. days: 12. hrs: 35. min: 22. sec. Key Variations. Johnny Thunders tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including born to lose, its not enough, one track mind, pirate love, im a boy im a girl | Tabs and Chords Guitar, Ukulele Fingerstyle. 1 3; tabs ver. It was covered by R&B singer Luther Vandross with fellow R&B singer Mariah Carey and also by country music singer Shania Twain. For Diana Ross career, Endless Love is the biggest-selling single and Lionel Ritchie’s highest charting song in 1980s. Here is how you can contribute to Endless Love 2 Tab: Terms Sign up Log in. Play Advices. To remove this song please click here. Last edit on Feb 13, 2014. ( in relation to cappo) A -003330 D-000232 E- 022100 [F#m-] [244222] [Dm7] [113121] INTRO. Chords Diagrams. 17,813 views, added to favorites 153 times. Myth - Endless Love Tab. Endless Love - Thần Thoại (The Myth theme song) - Jackie Chan ft Kim Hee Sun - Tab Guitar. SKU: MN0082480 No abusive ads Author Gtr_god_69 [a] 833. Play Advices. Submit your corrections for everyone to enjoy! cappo 1st fret. Endless Love by Chinese Melody text guitar tab. trie my hardest on this..im 99% positive its correct..this my first tab so... -------------------------------------------|, -----13------------------------------------|, --10---12~----10-12-13-15-17~~~------------|, ------------------------------------------------------------|, ------18--16-18-16---11-13~-------18-16/10-13h14p13----9----|, --15--------------------------------------------------------|, --------------------------------15--------------------------|, --------------------------------------------|, -10-12-13-15-17/13-12-8~-----10-13-15-17-17~|, -10-12-13-15-17/13-12-8~-----10-13-15-13-13~|, -------------------------------------------------|, ---------------------------13-11-9-11-9-11-13----|, -10-12-13-15-17/13-12-8~-------------------------|, --------------------------13-11-9-11-9-9---|, -10-12-13-15-17/13-12-8~-------------------|, -13-15-17-13-12--8-------10-13-12~-8/10-----|, there u have it! Huge selection of 500,000 tabs. tabs ver. this song sounds great picked or strummed. Ver 1. ENDLESS LOVE ----- Lionel Richie & Diana Ross Great song, very emotive. New Year Sale: Pro Access 80% OFF. One accurate version. I think this is pretty accurate, however if there are any questions or remarks, please let me know by writing a comment below. Chords used are for Endless Love. Submit Tab. cappo 1st fret. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. [Fm Cm Db C Eb Ab] Chords for Endless Love (Jackie Chan & Kim Hee Seon,With Lyrics)) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Related songs Endless Love - Jackie Chan , Kim Hee Seon Tobi , 1 / 07, 2019 2,595 Add to playlist. Last updated on 09.12.2016 On this page you will find the Guitar Pro tab for the song Endless Love by Richie, Lionel, which has been downloaded 5,485 times. Need help reading standard notation or guitar tab? Chords 1 . Endless Sporadic, An (2 songs) Endless Struggle (1 song) Endo (2 songs) Endochine (1 song) Endresen, Tor (1 song) Endwell (1 song) Enemy You (1 song) Enemy, The (15 songs) Enfield (1 song) Engel (1 song) Engenheiros do Hawaii (11 songs) Engine (1 song) Engine Down (3 songs) Engineers (3 songs) England, Kyler (1 song) England, Martin (6 songs) England, Ty (11 songs) Engle, Joel (1 song… The original song is hosted at www.azchords.com. Last updated on 09.12.2016 Welcome Offer: 80% OFF on annual membership of Ultimate Guitar Pro Try Now Endless Love 2 Tab by Hoangbattuh with free online tab player. Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab. I found it because of this Friends episode (fans should know what im talking about) where Janice and Chandler broke because of Janice's husband. Use a mixing console in Pro version. Endless Love Tab by Lionel Richie with free online tab player. One of best duet love songs of all time is the classic “Endless Love” by Lionel Richie and Diana Ross. Endless love -Diana Ross , Lionel Richie . | If you still haven't found what you're looking for, please send to us. Since then, the song became the second biggest-selling single of the year in the US and reached number 1 on the Hot 100, where it stayed for nine weeks. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. ultimate guitar com. … Lionel Richie tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including hello, endless love, all night long, dancing on the ceiling, say you say me Find the best version for your choice. lub u tash Chords used. You must LOGIN to rate this guitar tab. January 9, 2018 admin | 1766 Lượt xem. Guitar Tabs Universe Vote up (down) error reports that look useful (not useful) to you using arrow buttons to the left of error reports. this song sounds great picked or strummed. One accurate version. See our notation legend.Or if you need beginner guitar lessons online, try one of our six beginning guitar programs. Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com Endless Love tab by Lionel Richie. Music Theory ♫ Endless Love (美麗的神話 Meili De Shenhua) -- Solo Guitar -- Sheet Music -- Guitar Tabs -- Video Score - Duration: 4:10. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal Care to fix the current tab? Comprehensive tabs archive with over 1,100,000 tabs! In this ballad, the singers declare their "endless love" for one another. ( in relation to cappo) A-003330 D-000232 E - 022100 F#m - 244222 Dm7 … Lionel Richie tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including hello, endless love, all night long, dancing on the ceiling, say you say me Privacy Sign In. Submit corrections to Endless Love 2 Tab via Submit New Revision button. Choose from Endless Love sheet music for such popular songs as Endless Love, . | Choose and determine which version of Endless Love chords and tabs by Magnum you can play. Endless Love guitar tab by Lionel Richie with free online tab player. Experience -Diana Ross . Please note that you need to have the Guitar Pro software before you can start using these.. Endless Love Tab by Lionel Richie with free online tab player. Edit. 2 0; tabs ver. Can't play "Endless Love"? Endless Love - Thần Thoại (The Myth theme song) - Jackie Chan ft Kim Hee Sun - Tab Guitar DOWNLOAD APP. Choose and determine which version of Endless Love chords and Guitar tabs by Lionel Richie you can play. "Endless Love" is a song written by Lionel Richie and originally recorded as a duet between Richie and fellow R&B singer Diana Ross. Endless Love from The Myth on electric guitar guitar. Guitar, guitar pro, bass, drum tabs and chords with online tab player. [Am Bb F C Dm Fm Cm Ab A Em Bm G D B] Chords for Beautiful Chinese music_Instrument- Endless love [zither] with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Select version 1 0 / Tobi (0) Tobi . 1 ... ----- Endless Love - Lionel Richie ----- Tabbed by: Felix Krempel This one´s a version for all of you having no Capo or playing the piano. Endless Love. Questions? Twitter any comment or Q's send em' to hernandezdanni@yahoo.com. Jonas Blumenberg 180,470 views 4:10 Zarker, 22 / 07, 2019 447 . Tabs and Chords Guitar, Ukulele Fingerstyle. Cover Endless love By Feng Timo Thần thoại cover by Feng Timo We strongly recommend switching to the new Songsterr.

Past Tense – The Best Of Sparks, Ryeoun The World Of My 17, Clarke Clean Track 12 Instructions, Dance Classes For Toddlers In St Petersburg Fl, Bob Dylan - Rough And Rowdy Ways Discogs, Delhi Police Promotion Quora, Art Rubber - Crossword Clue,